A Natural Treatment for Gum Disease
The good news is that bleeding gums and gingivitis can be successfully treated and completely reversed.
- Brushing with a soft-bristled toothbrush after every meal (or at least twice a day).
- Cleaning between teeth to remove plaque.
- Stimulating gum tissue to increase needed blood flow.
- Finishing with an alcohol-free mouth wash, like The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums™.
- As with any serious matter involving your oral health, your first response to bleeding gums should be to consult your dentist.
Learn How to Prevent & Reverse Gum Disease
The best news is that The Natural Dentist® makes a mouth rinse especially for bleeding gums.
- Daily use of Healthy Gums has been clinically proven to reduce gingivitis and to improve gum health.
- It is the only leading mouth rinse with the amount of aloe vera proven effective to treat bleeding gums.
- It does not contain alcohol, which can irritate mouth tissue.
- Nor does it contain harsh chemicals, artificial dyes or artificial flavorings.
- The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Antigingivitis Rinse™ provides the fresh breath of other mouth rinses and it can keep your bleeding gums from coming back.
“What a miracle! It helped stop the bleeding and the throbbing soreness was almost all gone after only a few days. The best part is that its all natural…what a gift!”
“. . . I am rarely this impressed with a product! Also, the rinse is refreshing and minty without burning… I had to hide it from my teenagers who were using it all up quick! I am definitely buying more! Thanks for a great product that actually does what it says it will do!”