Stop Bleeding Gums
If you see pink in the sink, you’ve come to the right place.
- Bleeding gums aren’t always obvious and may first show as pink spit, red floss or reddish marks on hard food, like apples.
- It is never “normal” for your gums to bleed, no matter how hard you brush.
- You are right to take bleeding gums and dental health seriously. Bleeding and swollen gums are frequently the first sign of gingivitis.
- Gum disease, left untreated, can lead to infection, tooth loss, bone deterioration and oral surgery.
- Gum disease is linked to more severe conditions including diabetes and cancer.
So take the first step and incorporate Healthy Gums Antigingivitis Rinse into your daily oral care routine – it’s clinically proven to heal and prevent swollen, bleeding gums. Stop gum bleeding today with The Natural Dentist®.