If you see pink in your sink, you’ve come to the right place.
- Bleeding gums aren’t always obvious and may first show as pink spit, red floss or reddish marks on hard food, like apples.
- It is never “normal” for your gums to bleed, no matter how hard you brush.
- You are right to take bleeding gums and dental health seriously. Bleeding and swollen gums are frequently the first sign of gingivitis.
- Gum disease, left untreated, can lead to infection, tooth loss, bone deterioration and oral surgery.
- Gum disease is linked to more severe conditions including diabetes and cancer.*
So take the first step and incorporate The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Mouth Rinse into your daily oral care routine – it’s clinically proven to heal and prevent swollen, bleeding gums. Stop bleeding gums today with The Natural Dentist.
WHERE TO BUY
Causes and Effects of Bleeding Gums
Proper Care of Bleeding Gums
*American Association of Periodontology