PROPER CARE FOR BLEEDING GUMS AND GINGIVITIS
You can stop it before it’s too late.
See your dentist at the first sign of trouble. They will prescribe a simple at-home care regimen that should get your gums healthy again.
Here is what you should do:
- Brush after each meal and before bedtime
- Use The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Toothpaste with 20% aloe vera
- Clean in between your teeth and massage your gums with floss or Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers at least 2 times per day
- Rinse with The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Mouth Rinse after you brush
- See your dentist at least every six months or at the first sign of gingivitis symptoms