Bleeding gums can be stopped before it is too late.
See your dentist at the first sign of trouble. She will prescribe a very aggressive home dental care regimen that should get your gums healthy again.
Here is what you should do:
- Brush after each meal and before bedtime
- Use a gentle fluoride toothpaste, with no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, like The Natural Dentist toothpaste
- Clean in between your teeth with floss or Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers at least 2 times per day
- Rinse with The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Mouth Rinse after you brush
- See your dentist at least every six months